Subscribe online to have your own Account, where full details on your Membership will always be available to you.
New Introductory Membership Announced for Mullingar GC.
Aim: To allow a person become a member of Mullingar Golf Club for one year without paying the entrance fee so long as they are not a current member of any other golf club. The following rules will apply to the Introductory Membership category.
- The applicant must NOT currently be a member of another golf club;
- The applicant must be proposed and seconded by members of Mullingar Golf Club;
- The applicant will be a non-voting member of Mullingar Golf Club;
- The applicant subscription will be based on the Club’s annual subscription for a full member and will include the social levy;
- The applicant can play in all competitions and compete for the Introductory Prize only;
- The applicant can only introduce a total of six visitor green fees at the members discounted rate;
- The Club’s entrance fee will be deferred for the year of Introductory membership;
- The applicants year will come to an end on the 28th of February of the following year;
- At the end of their year the introductory member must either apply for full membership of the club or resign as a member.
Joining 'The Mullingar Golf Family' is a hugely beneficial experience offering:
- An unparalleled 18 hole golf course rated in the top (40) in Ireland.
- A modern comfortable Clubhouse with spacious locker rooms.
- Our superb Pro Shop stocking the latest in Golf apparel and resident Golf Professional, John Burns
- Excellent catering facilities incorporating our Bar & Restaurant with outstanding views and warm welcome.
- Vibrant social activities both on and off the Course.
- As Leinster Champions in the 2009 Irish Mixed Foursomes we pride ourselves in our Inter Club Teams.
- With our location in the Midlands and only an Hour from Dublin we are easily accessible.
Mullingar Golf Club is a member owned golf club. As a result there are generally a limited number of memberships available, there are also a number of payment options for both Entrance Fees or annual Subs.
This membership offer includes:
• Full playing rights on our 18-hole Championship facility
• Membership of Golfing Union of Ireland / Irish Ladies Golfing Union
• Player Insurance for only €20
• Monitored handicap updated game by game
• Opportunity to play Interclub Golf
• Access to lessons from PGA Professional
• Full use of Mullingar Clubhouse with all modern facilities for personal functions and groups
The cost of this membership is €780, that's less than €15 per week!
Mullingar Golf Club new (20) year payment Option for our Entrance Fees.
Over 20 Years Entrance Fee Only - €23 a month or €6 a week
Over 10 Years Entrance Fee Only - €46 a month or €11 a week
Over 5 Years Entrance Fee Only - €84 Month or €20 a week
New Novice Membership Option to Join Mullingar Golf Club.
No entrance Fee for the first Year- Just Pay annual Sub
Must not have been a member of a golf previously or held a GUI Handicap.
Please contact the office for Details
For enquires please contact Ann or Pamela in the office at 00 44 9348366, or Sean Finnegan General Manager on 085 8004737
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM 2012